Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jim Nieberding=cephjedi. Still playing with animals.

Hey Gang!

As I told Tonya, and the Blog through her proxy submission, the Bronco Junction gang finding me at this time is an amazing coincidence....

...My mother passed away on Christmas, and cleaning her house was like an archeological dig of memories for my Brother and Father! We recovered 16 copy-paper sized boxes of photographs- dating back before my parents met!

Anyhoo....Sunday afternoon's sorting session turned up a few photos from Bronco Junction.

...ahhhh. Memory lane. It's really not interesting stuff. As much as we'd like to relive moments like Boy's 4's hairspray-powered lake monster, "jamaican cliff diving" at the pool (how did we not kill ourselves?) the floating bedroom scene, or any of myriad memories that came flooding back...

but all my photos are: Dorky Jimmy on Big Ben. Dorky Jimmy in front of the bunk car. Dorky Jimmy near the cafeteria hall. Dorky Jimmy down by the lake...etc etc etc.... All the "mom's dropping her kid off at summer camp" photos.

...And of course when I find them again, I'll scan them and post them.

...So Alex..... Can you still solve the Rubik's Cube?

Quick bio:
  • Still got asthma. boo, hiss.
  • Paying job: AudioVisual Engineer for Uncle Sam. I live in Point of Rocks, MD, and work in Rockville.
  • Non paying Jobs: Marine Biologist, Guitarist, Zoologist, Inventor.
  • Just turned...ulp...39.
  • Married, no kids.
Cheers everybody! Thanks for reaching out and connecting up!


- Jim

No comments: