Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Found: Mark Elenko


Begin forwarded message:
From: Mark Elenko <elenko@fas.harvard.edu>
Date: March 4, 2008 2:13:12 AM EST

To: Matthew Mintz <mmintz@mfa.gwu.edu>
Cc: ahorovitz@k12.com

Subject: Re: Did you go to an asthma camp in West Virginia

Matthew, Alex,

Wow. Yes, you have the right me. I'm thunderstruck by hearing from you and seeing the blog - it's wonderful. Years ago I reserved broncojunction.org and broncojunction.com to see if anyone would look them up and email me but was resigned to not hearing from anyone - I was practically speechless when I saw your name and subject line (I've just set both domains to forward to theblogspot page). I would love to join the blog - for google/blogger I use elenko@fas.harvard.edu.

Thank you for starting the blog and finding me. Regards -Mark



Good work Matthew! :-)

No comments: