Monday, March 24, 2008

Good News

Here's my update as to what's going on with me lately. The big news is that I have a new nephew!! He was born Friday March 14th and his name is Nathan Edward. (Edward was my grandfather who passed away when my brother and I were in middle school.) He is absolutely adorable. My older nephew, Jack, is enjoying being a big brother (so far) and loves telling me stories about the baby. My other big news is that my church had advertised for a part time Christian Education and Youth Director and I am very happy to tell you all that I got the job. It will make my schedule slightly more interesting but well worth it. Our next big project with the kids is that on April 18 - 19th we will be doing World Vision's 30 hour famine program to help raise money for hungry children around the world. So for 30 hours me, some other leaders, and a group of teenagers, will have only juice and water - I'm starting to fear a revolt half way through. This is the first year our youth group has participated and it will be interesting to see how it goes.
I think that covers my news for now. I hope all of you are doing well and I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: