Monday, February 25, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I have had too much fun in the past week and a half since Alex found me. I found my pictures and my box of camp stuff which had all 5 of my yearbooks, a few newsletters, and even some end of camp awards. There was so much I had forgotten but all came rushing back when I started going through the box. For those of you I haven't had a chance to email here's what I've been up to. I was a Revenue Officer for the IRS for 12 1/2 years and finally got tired and quit this past July. I took a job in the county government where I live on the Eastern Shore of MD - no more commuting!!!! It gives me a lot more time for the things I like to do and most of that time is spent at church working with with a youth group. I actually hope to be going to seminary to get my masters in Divinity and going into the ministry. I am not married and have no children; well except my yellow lab Benjamin. I have a wonderful nephew who will be three tommorow and a new neice or nephew that should be here in a few weeks. Now - I want to know what all of you have been up to so I hope to be reading about you soon. (It was really easy to do this post so no excuses!)

No comments: