Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hello Folks!

I'm asking you to join me on an adventure in staying in touch. It seems not everyone can see the Facebook site. Would you believe that some companies block access to it?

So, my thought is that we could use a common blog to keep each other informed about the goings on in our lives. To do this, I am inviting each person who we find to be an author of this blog. In other words, you each have the ability to create content here and it will be automagically shared with each of us.

(That and I know each of you secretly want to be authors of content on the web...)

If you already have a blog, we can trade links back and forth. Also, because this thing is indexed by Google, it will make us easier to find for any Alumni who might be looking for us in the future.

Also, Google's Blogger makes posting pathetically easy, so no excuses there...

Keep well and breathe easy!

Alex

No comments: