Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stacey's Update...

Hi Everybody,

Here is a time line and in a nutshell, what I have been up to since camp...

1980-
1982: Attended Bronco Junction.
1982 - Present Day: Visited Geralyn (Geri) McDonough after camp, and never stopped!
1985: Graduated HS
1985-1987: Attended Community College in Md.
1988-1990: Graduated from college with a degree in Visual Communications
1990-1998: Worked for a variety of companies in the Md/DC area in printing, graphics, direct mail, publishing, etc.
1998: Transferred with my company to NYC
2001: 9/11 was the craziest day of my life.
2003: Moved to Boston
2004: Moved back to NYC
My Asthma is pretty much gone, thank God! I work hard and hang out with my friends and family. I am single and have no kids. I am definitely a summer person, and like to go boating or hang at the beach. I love going to concerts and sporting events. I have friends all over the country, and I travel to Green Bay, WI every year for an annual Packer game, which is a blast! I still have family in Md, and try to visit at least once a year. I get to the gym 3-5 days a week in spite of my busy work and social schedule. I also have done some extra work on shows like Law & Order and Cashmere Mafia. I got my start in this by being an extra in Forrest Gump. I also work with my dog, Reggie, as a trained Therapy Pet team and volunteer at a local hospital once a week as well as visit a local Veteran's hospital once a month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,this is Monte. I went to Bronco Junction in the 70s. It would be great to hear from people that went there me. Email me at monte.rabnerlaw@verizon.net